Mrs Claire Birkett is our Wellbeing Lead offering support to our children and families across both Broadmere and New Monument Primary school.
Who can Mrs Birkett support?
- Families in need of general advice or guidance.
- Families who are experiencing times of change through separation, bereavement, illness or general life's pressure.
- Families in financial difficulty who would benefit from accessing the Food Bank.
- Families who are experiencing difficulty with children attending school regularly.
- Children who have become anxious, withdrawn or unsettled.
Families can get in touch with Mrs Birkett via the school office on 01483 769302.