Thrive, Aspire and Achieve
Leadership & Management
- We are uncompromising in our ambition for every member of the school community.
- We develop and maintain the nature and quality of pupils’ learning experiences.
- All staff will be role models for our school community by upholding and demonstrating our key values consistently.
- We will prepare our children to make a positive impact in a rapidly challenging world.
Behaviour & Attitudes
- We empower our children to become resilient, motivated learners.
- We will have high expectations for our children’s behaviour.
Quality of Education
- We provide a relevant, inspiring and balanced curriculum.
- We deliver high-quality learning experience, differentiated to the needs of individual pupils.
- Teaching staff will feel confident to deliver high-quality lessons which challenge, engage and require deep thinking.
- Children are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to transition to their next stage in learning. Each child will be supported to thrive, aspire and achieve their potential.